The Finance Division provides financial services and ensures a sound financial information and management system for the Office of the Public Service Commission, by:
- Formation and implementation of financial plans for the Office of the Public Service Commission;
- Providing the goods and services to the divisions;
- Fixed Asset Management;
- Providing guidance and counseling on financial matters;
- Providing up to date reports on financial matters of the Division to the Secretary (the Chief Accounting Officer);
- Coordinating financial activities of the divisions;
- Handling of Procurement process.
- Providing the Financial reports as required by the General Treasury.