The Operations Division monitors the progress of the tasks discharged by each of the Divisions of the Public Service Commission towards making such functions more efficient in the operation of the Office of the Public Service Commission in accordance with the powers and functions delegated to the Commission by virtue of the provisions in Chapter IX of the Constitution.
- Supervision of the progress of the operation of the documents received and entered in the Data Management System by the respective Divisions.
- Supervision of the progress of all Divisions in general.
- Direction of Govt. Departments / Institutions towards human resource planning.
- Maintenance of the updated data on the cadre and vacancies of the Govt. Departments / Institutions over which the Public Service Commission is the Appointing Authority.
- Dealing with matters pertaining to appeals made under Right to Information Act No. 12 of 2016 in the cases where the Public Service Commission is the Common Authority.
- Furnishing of information pertaining to the examination of appeals by the Right to Information Commission of Sri Lanka.
Mrs. Deepika Jayasekara